Thursday, August 23, 2012

Diplo has been a busy boy!


Check out two videos below from Diplo and his side project, Major Lazer. I'll leave comments below the videos as well from my thoughts. Check em out and enjoy!

(1) Diplo - Set It Off (Feat. Lazerdisk Party Sex)


So I guess Diplo likes strippers? You can definitely hear the classic Diplo influence here that melds itself into his work with Major Lazer as well in parts. An enjoyable track with an..."enjoyable" video to go along with it? Hope you enjoyed it!

(2) Major Lazer - Get Free (Feat. Amber of the Dirty Projectors)


On that Usain Bolt Swag Team! Really didn't want this video to end and the song is super tight too! Such vibey music! I hope I get to see Major Lazer again at some point because it's tunes like these that make following music news so much fun and worth reading/listening through so many useless songs. The vocals from Amber are good and Diplo is a master. I hope you enjoyed the song and the video as much as I did!

- TD O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment