Sunday, July 15, 2012

Orion Music-Net Feature Day

I think I am going to try to make this something I do every week and see how it works out. The following songs on this post have been shared with us courtesy of Orion Music Network. The styles are varied, but I think the quality will speak for itself once you give these bad boys a listen to. Check the music out below:

(1) Ellie Goulding - Hanging On (Feat. Tinie Tempah) (Active Child Cover)


(2) Kannamix - Without You (Disclaimer: did not receive this track from Orion Music Network)

(3) Apparitions - Burn Alive (Skullee Remix)


(4) Fossi Figo - Tiro a Campari (scutheotaku Remix)


(5) Mosen - Sax And The City (FTampa Remix)


(6) Tulisa - Young (Breeze and Modulate Remix)

These tunes are a good start if you ask me. If Orion keeps sending the tracks, I'll keep posting a selection of them on here for your entertainment every Sunday. If you enjoyed what you heard here please don't hesitate to let me know in the comments. Please also subscribe to Orion Music Network on YouTube here and Like them on Facebook here.

- TD O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment